My Ads Agency
Your marketing tool for local online advertising
My Ads Agency is a self-serve, pay-per-click advertising platform used to display text ads based on the keywords used in a user’s search query. Ads appear on search platforms such as Google, Yahoo and Bing, next to the search results.
My Ads Agency helps independent professionals, small business owners and freelancers market their services quickly and easily.
Location-based marketing made easy
Targeting can be managed painlessly. Using My Ads Agency, a business owner can target an audience within, say, a 10mi radius of their business location. Alternatively, they can expand their reach to
customers nationwide or even worldwide.
Your free, online store window
Every customer of My Ads Agency is provided with a free, personalised Landing Page with easy access features even for a beginner. Advertisers just have to pick their business category, and after a few clicks, the advert is up and running.
- An easy-to-use, self-service tool for location-based digital advertising
- Get started by paying nothing and set up your own Landing Page
- Target a specific local audience, or much more
- Free and easy Landing Page setup (even always-busy business owners can use it)
- Reliable customer support with account managers to solve issues quickly
- My Ads Agency – your trusted online advertising assistant
What is self-serve online advertising?
My Ads Agency is your self-serve marketing tool. With self-service advertising, online ads can be purchased and published without the assistance of an ad agency's account manager.
With this method, low-budget, low-risk marketing is a norm, as opposite to "brick and mortar" ad agencies (i.e., "What's your budget for this project?). By using text ads instead of display ads (banners), self-serve ad platforms make online advertising easier for local small business owners who seldom have professional ad designs, thus preventing delays in the do-it-yourself campaign setup.
About pay-per-click advertising
Although social media marketing has changed the playing field, search engines still bring 70-90% of all traffic and visitors to websites on average.
"Pay-per-click advertising is the greatest direct response medium ever created"
This has been stated over and over by more than one marketing guru. Some small business owners have pay-per-click advertising to thank for their entire existence and growth,
while others have replaced their traditional marketing budget at a fraction of the cost to
advertise online with better results.
Targeted traffic is the key difference between casual browsers window shopping on your website versus
attracting prospects likely to contact and buy from you.
PPC ads can be served locally and contextually, appearing next to relevant content on articles, blogs and online news sources.
These newspaper classified-style text ads appear based on your business category and customers' locations.
Benefits of Pay-Per-Click Advertising:
- Only pay for results — that is, ads that lead to your Landing Page.
- Achieve near instant traffic instead of waiting for months.
- Convert clicks to actions: placing an order, getting in touch, "Buy Now" prompts.
- Attract and match customers based on their location and search query, and your business category.
Pay-per-click advertising examples can be seen at the top of the natural search engine results on most search engines.